Thursday, February 14, 2008

THING 30

It is finished!
C'est fini
Es wird beendet
e` finito

and I feel 'finito'too.

This has been a hard eight weeks. Not enough

time given to always work on Things.


Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?

I was surprised by the amount of technology that is out there and that I had no idea about. I have learned a great deal and 'honed my skills'


What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?

I think it would be improved if it were broken down to maybe 10 Things at a time.
It is overwhelming, with our desk and research work to fit the time in.
I worked many hours at home

And last but not least…
If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again chose to participate?


I would love to participate in another such trial.
I am going to retrace the 30 Things and enjoy them more this time.
I am also searching help from others.

No comments: